How to get your Campuskort as a digital card and/or as a plastic card
Both the plastic card and the app are valid as a student ID and a certificate for our benefits.
- Pay your membership fee. After we have received your payment we check the database for the confirmation from Stockholm University of your course registration. If it is confirmed we proceed to the next step.
- You will receive an activation e-mail from our card-producer Studentkortet at the e-mail address we have registered in our membership system. Follow the steps described in the activation e-mail.
- In the e-mail you will find a link to activate the digital Campuskort in your smartphone (the app is called Studentkortet). You can download Studentkortet app in Google Play or in App Store. If you have the app already you just need to re-login to the app, and your Campuskort will be updated.
- Once you are logged in at Studentkortet.se you also have the opportunity to order Campuskortet as a plastic card. Go to "Min profil" (My profile) in the top menu. At the bottom of the page you can order the plastic card by clicking “Beställ plastkort”.
How long does it take to get the plastic Campuskort?
You normally get your plastic Campuskort within 1-3 weeks after completing the activation and ordering the plastic card.
Once you have made our payment, it usually takes up to three days before it is registered, but in some cases it can take up to five days. If you pay by credit card in our online self-service or at the Student Union Service Desk it goes faster than if you pay through your (Swedish) bank. The time it takes for the bank payment to be proceeded depends on which bank you have and if you made our payment during a banking day or a weekend.
If you have waited longer than three weeks for your plastic Campuskort, you should:
- Check in our online self-service that the registered postal address is correct.
- Send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (do not forget to writre your P/T number) and we will check if we have received your course registation from the university or not. You are always welcome to visit our service desk in Studenthuset.
Only students at Stockholm University are entitled to Campuskortet
It is important that you are registered at Stockholm University in order for us to grant you full membership. As a full member you get access to our discounts and student ID card called Campuskortet.
You can log in and see your registrations at the university through My University.
Membership that cannot be verified through registration at Stockholm University is automatically converted into a Supporting Membership